Find Child Care

Please use the form below to submit a request for child care referrals and we will get in touch with you shortly. If you’d prefer to speak to the Parent Counselor, please call the Council at (845) 292-7166 and we’d be happy to assist you. You can also download and print the form: Sullivan County Child Care Council Intake Form (PDF)
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 1.
  • If you would like to find child care near your work, please provide your work address.